Recreational Vehicle

recreational vehicleWhat is your pleasure – pop-up, travel trailer, toy hauler, fifth wheel, Class C or Class A? Regardless of the style or size, they all need insurance protection. The coverage needed depends on the type of recreational vehicle. Motorhomes, for example, require many of the same coverages as your vehicle. We can help you find a policy that meets your needs.

  • Bodily Injury Liability – if you hurt someone else, their medical costs would be covered.

  • Property Damage Liability – covers expenses to repair or replace property belonging to others.

  • Vacation Liability – pays for bodily injury to a guest that occurs at your camp site.

  • Collision – if you are in an accident, this coverage pays to repair the damages to your recreational vehicle.

  • Comprehensive – expenses to repair your recreational vehicle due to hitting an animal, fire, damage due to storms, theft or vandalism.

  • Contents coverage – covers your personal items inside the recreational vehicle.

  • Medical Payments – pays for medical care for you or your passengers when involved in an accident.

  • Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist – covers repairs to your motorhome and medical costs for you and your passengers if involved in an accident caused by a driver who does not have insurance or not enough insurance.

  • Towing and Labor – will pay for roadside services such as a flat tire, need a jump start or if you run out of gas.

  • Expenses for a tow to an auto repair shop is also covered.

  • Accessories coverage – covers items such as awnings and TV antennas.

*Note – coverage is subject to insured limits, deductibles and covered perils.