atvMost homeowner’s policies do not provide coverage for off-road vehicles once they leave your property. Talk to us and we can help explain how to get coverage added to an existing policy or purchase a separate policy just for your ATV or UTV.

  • Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability – covers injuries to people or damage to someone else’s property caused by your ATV.


  • Collision – your ATV/UTV repairs are covered if you are involved in an accident.


  • Comprehensive – expenses to repair your ATV/UTV are paid if it is damaged by something other than a collision such as hitting an animal, fire, damage due to storms or if your ATV/UTV is stolen.


  • Accessories Coverage – for example winches, plow blades or equipment upgrades

*Note – coverage is subject to insured limits, deductibles and covered perils.